All things food...
These three simple words encapsulate the philosophy that underlies our approach to taking on eclectic projects. While CDH is open to taking on innovative or challenging ideas, a decisive factor is the potential of the project to build a brand or product on a long-term basis.
Our founders, Nachiket Shetye and Mangal Dalal also founded Desi Restaurant Week Events Pvt. Ltd., a company that organizes culinary events across India. Its flagship event, Restaurant Week India runs typically in March and September in Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore, showcasing more than 70 of the finest restaurants in India. A spin-off event, Chef’s Table Week, showcases chef’s tasting menus and runs once a quarter across these cities.
Current and completed projects:
- Organising a panel discussion on Design and the Culinary World
for India Design Forum 2013
- Organising a culinary event showcasing 9 chefs for a food magazine brand
- To be followed by further editions across the country in 2013
- Developing recipes for a packaged nut manufacturer
- Running a private chef service for a credit card brand
- Researching feasibility for an upcoming Quick Service Restaurant